Executive Women International (EWI) brings together key individuals from diverse businesses for the purpose of promoting member firms, enhancing personal and professional development, and encouraging community involvement.
To enhance professional growth and development within a diverse group of women while empowering them to make a difference as they inspire others.
Integrity | Excellence | Respect | Collaboration
Bring together key individuals to:
- Achieve world-class status as an organization through applied standards of excellence.
- Forge and cultivate mutual business and professional goals through personal association and interchange.
- Afford the opportunities and structure for leadership and professional development.
- Provide a wide scope of community, educational and philanthropic services, and contributions.
- Encourage flexibility and adaptability in a membership as diverse in its demographics as in its interests, needs, and staying power.
EWI is directed by a volunteer corporate board that provides quality leadership and guidance. Chapters are also managed by volunteer boards, elected by representatives of the chapter. EWI has sustained its purpose and standards over the years because of these hundreds of exemplary women.
More than 1600 companies and 2100 representatives are members of EWI today in nearly 57 Chapters located in major cities in the United States and Canada. EWI is the premier organization for networking and leadership development for today’s business professionals and their firms.
Through its extensive network, EWI representatives promote their firms through the exchange of information. The organization fosters the development of professional skills through educational and service opportunities for its representatives. While EWI is dedicated to the development and mentoring of its representatives, it also places a high value on the civic and philanthropic enrichment of our local and global communities.